Anyone seen a Coral Treasure Collection

mjhulik

I was wondering if anyone has seen the new coral Treasure collection they are cylinder tank that is about five gallons and are ready to go just add saltwater and fish. If you have seen what do you think?
Thanks
Michael

jakebtc

mjh they are kick ass ! but my lfs is selling them for like 300$ I just don't want to spend that much on them

be perfect for a couple clowns and couple corals along with the fake corals in it that look pretty good

jakebtc

it is everything all together though and they have like 3-4 watts a gallon of light if I remeber right

mjhulik

Geez maybe I should buy one from your local fish store. I was looking on line and the best I could find was 349.00

christs

I like the concept but the lighting concerns me. The tank is tall and the lighting seems rather small. Also, the filtration area does not seem as accessible as a Nano. Just my two cents...

jakebtc

yeah chris I don't think it is the best option but they do grab the eye.
And for a couple clowns and some shrooms or zoo's and some rock rubble they'd be adequate
cool for an office or counter in a store

pclown

I agree, they do look nice, but I would stick with the traditional nano tanks. For that kind of money you can do alot with the normal nanos.