Anyone think the AD is weird for macna?

nietzsche

all of the people who compete with SWF.com are at MACNA selling all their corals, fish, fish tanks, equipment.... so how is it that they have the ad up????
or is this only because it might affect a small amount of people??

nietzsche

Originally Posted by Veni Vidi Vici
http:///forum/post/2625968
Maybe its a paid advertisement.After all ,who can argue with making a few $$

just thought that it was weird that after all that "dont post a link to competitors," they now have and ad where all the competitors will be

michaeltx

I would assume its because the owner of this site likes what this conference stands for and it provides exposure in the community of saltwater fish and corals for his store.
If you really want to know the exact reasoning behind the banner ad use the ask saltwaterfish.com forum and ask them directly. just a thought anyway LOL
Mike

nietzsche

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
http:///forum/post/2626127
I would assume its because the owner of this site likes what this conference stands for and it provides exposure in the community of saltwater fish and corals for his store.
If you really want to know the exact reasoning behind the banner ad use the ask saltwaterfish.com forum and ask them directly. just a thought anyway LOL
Mike

but think about it, if hes trying to get exposure to his store, y post the AD here? everyone here is already exposed to his store. when people go to macna theyre going to want to meet the other stores who have rare fish, equipment they dont sell here, stores with phonelines you can call and ask about buying fish, people who have the same guarantee with cheaper prices, stores with more in stock as far as equipment and livestock, etc
i still havent purchased anything here because id have to get a minimum of 79 dollars and i only have nano tanks. that and that if something dies id have to make another minimum order of 79 dollars before i can get my fish/coral/invert that died. i think people here buy more from the classifieds and live trading categories than they buy from this site. in fact, my first purchase from a member on here selling frags and not the store on this site