Anyone used New Life Spectrum pellet food?

R

randy 12

Has anyone used this food? It has some pretty amazing claims and I was just wondering.
Thanks!

ty_05_f

I use it and its pretty good. What are the claims with it? My fish seem to like it pretty well, but my little clowns can't fit it in thier mouth. That is the most funny thing to watch, they spit it out and catch it until it gets small enough for them to eat it.

gjohnnyp

My fish would let me feed it to them all day. When I had my koran he would watch them hit the sand then swoosh them up with his tail and catch them. Its all the Powder Blue eats anymore, he wont eat the seaweed.

F

fishlovr

My fighting conch likes it:) He eats it off the sandbed......
fishlovr

blueface

My bluespot jaw & true percs love it also. Scarlets love the extra's. That's funny Ty 05 f I've seen my male perc do the same thing.:D

coastie55g

i used to use it and will probably use it again once my clown "nemo" gets bigger.. i love it.. brings out the colors or so i have noticed.. and the hermits like it too:D

ty_05_f

All of my fish colors are great but I haven't ever seen them fade in the first place. That is a pretty good claim! I just bought it because thats what my LFS recommends.