Anyone using a Kent Nautilus TE skimmer?

mal

Anyone out there have one of these? How is it working for you (gunk pulling, noise and cleaning) and what pump are you using for it? I'm in the market for a new skimmer and am curious. Thanks.

i've seen them, and they look like crap to me. i'm selling a brand new, never used, berlin turbo in-sump skimmer for 150 dollars if you are interested.

dpittman

I got one. It works good. I mean it doesn't perform magic or anything but it works good! Its quiet and pulls alot of stuff out. Cant really compare it to anything else though...
Donovan

mal

LOTR,
I have no experience with Berlin skimmers. What pump do you run with it? Are they easy to set up and clean? I hear good stuff about them, but don't know anyone with one. Do you have to modify it with an air stone? Why are you getting rid of it, if you don't mind me asking.

Well, the one i'm selling comes with the turbo pump. i'm getting rid of it because i have no use for it. i'm a refugium man. i have one on one of my farm tanks, and am very pleased with it. i bought the second one just to have. i always like to have extra goodies around the house. as for cleaning, it is very simple. i think it is one of the most user freindly skimmers around.

kris

this type of equipment question comes up all the time and i too am in the market, so I will post a whole new topic though.