Anyone using the Kodak DX6440 Easy Share?

overanalyzer

Is anyone using this camera?? I have the opportunity to get one at quite a discount - brand new (nothign illegal). I have been shopping and analyzing cameras and spent a long time today over lunch looking at a bunch and I like this one a lot. what are your opinions??
Opinions on teh kodak line of products in general??
Thanks

csrobe02

friend of mine just got the kodak 6490 and its got to be one of the best digital cameras i have seen. Its amazing in it's clarity and simplicity if your not familiar with all the camera settings. If you do know the settings there is a moe that allows you to alter everything to fit the picture the best. Here is a pic he took on basic setting about 20 mins after he bought the camera.

oregonbud

My parents just got one last weekend for our family get together - very impressive camera especially if the price is great (I think they got their's for around 500 with the printer)
It is really simple to use, but allows for manual adjustments beyond what you normally see on the digicams. Neat camera, if they only made a underwater housing for it, I would want one :)