anyone wanna trade something cool for my sps frags? so cali

murph145

ok well i made a frag pack like this one here and i was seeing if anyone out there has some other things that are bright and cool lookin... be it sps/lps/ or softies
heres a pic of the frags
i also have other sps i can make frags off too not pictured but heres some ready to go for something else
in order from right to left yellow with green polyps milli/ ice blue milli/ baby blue thin branching stag/ bright purple valida/ rose red milli/ green slimer/ purple pocciloporra/ and sourapple green milli..... all frags are at least 1" except for sourapple milli but i can make a bigger frag of it from the mother colony that was an accidental frag

tx reef

I wish you had kept in touch about the trade with me....someone else wanted the pink polyped cap, so I am trading with them now.
Maybe in a month when I have another ready....

murph145

hey tex let me know cuz ill get u a frag of something for sure no worries i can make more frags bud! and i can get u one of my cali tort if ud like in exchange or i can get u a few different ones for the frag of these more common but still colorful sps frags

murph145

added 2 more frags to what i have available the other is a blue nobilis stag and then 10-15 polyps of bam bam orange zoas they are solid bright orange zoos

teen

ive got validia and purple monti frags if your interested. everything else is still too small to frag.
i do have some nice acropora benjamin
if you catch my drift. you should still have my email mcfly2k5 at yahoo.com.

murph145

thanks for ur interest hey bronco yeah the oranges are closed right now but they are the same as u can see in this pic they are to the far left

hey teen ill email u in a few i dont have any purple cap

dutch06

Hey Murph, you don't have a purple rim cap in all that? That's unbelievable. Hey either way, if the one with Teen doesn't work out, I would be more than happy to trade with you. There's a good picture of mine in this thread.
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=241923
Just let me know if your interested. The purple looks really good compared to some others I have seen and it's grows like crazy.
Let me know. esdixon1972 at yahoo.com

l.i. geo

Hey Murph, How Are Ya? I Just Recently Just Started Adding Sps To My Tank I Was Womdering If You Had Any Of Those Frag Packs Left? My Name Is George.

seannmelly

hey murph im interested in the frag pac but dont know what you want or i should say anything i have you have it in your sweet looking tank. i have some eagle eyes fire and ice some blue candycane.....these are the only things i think that you might like. heres my email vandy12069@yahoo.com

murph145

Originally Posted by L.I. GEO
Hey Murph, How Are Ya? I Just Recently Just Started Adding Sps To My Tank I Was Womdering If You Had Any Of Those Frag Packs Left? My Name Is George.
hey george as of right now im pretty low on available frags if u want email me and i can see if i have anything available
murph145"@"aol.com
where do u live??

murph145

Originally Posted by seannmelly
hey murph im interested in the frag pac but dont know what you want or i should say anything i have you have it in your sweet looking tank. i have some eagle eyes fire and ice some blue candycane.....these are the only things i think that you might like. heres my email vandy12069@yahoo.com
emailed u

hawk fish

hey i LOVE YOUR TANK!!!!!!!!! what types of lights are you using on it...i think ive seen you tank on ratemyfishtank dot com
also do you have a problem with lps and softies in a sps tank??like flow issues or too much light issues...new at this stuff