Anyone want a gorrilla crab???

julie853

I caught a(unwanted hitchhiker) Gorrilla crab the other day and if any one wants him he's your's.
He's about the size of a quarter right now and growing fast.
Give me your zip code and if your not to unreasonably far I'll split shipping with you.
I have never shipped before so I won't guarentee live arrival but will do the best I can to ship him safely.I would feel really awful if he died in shipment so tips would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

95harley

I'd love to take him for my 240 Agg tank, but I bet shipping to Baltimore would not make it worth it.
If you are interested look into 21144

smork81

Id like to have him. 39581 if you will ship.
He would have a great fuge stocked with macro and rock to hide under all to hiself! Let me know something
-nika

julie853

I don't mind shipping him to either one of you allthough with shipping being so high I'm not sure it would be worth it for you.
the shipping is pretty much the same for any area.
I'll ship him fedex overnight it will cost about $35.I'll pay for $10 plus the shipping supplies heatpad,bubblewrap etc.
So it would cost you $25.If your not interested it's no problem I know that's alot for a gorrilla crab.

Julie

ukcats

Stick him in your fuge or sump if you have one. My daughter loves to stare at mine, although she is scared to death of the little bugger. He's a bit larger than the one you have. He's actually kinda neat looking.

julie853

Unfornutaley I don't have a sump or fuge- if I did I would love to keep him he is kinda cool in a creepy kind of way LOL.

macjmc

My brother is located in az and has a 46 gal bowfront im sure he would love to take him. I will talk to him and send you a pm. Where in az are you located?

smork81

Are you sure julie that its $35? well maybe that is fed ex. But can you ship with USPS? With a 2 lb package from pheonix(85001) to pascagoula(39581) it is $18.80 next day. My e mail is akin_nostaw19@yahoo.com Please e-mail me if the first guy falls through.
thanks
-Nika

julie853

Nika,I'm about three hours from Phoenix in a small town called Sierra vista zip 85650 and usps dosnt offer next day delivery to this town unforntualy because our nearest airport is in Tucson which is still an hour and a half a way.The best thing usps can offer me here in sierra vista is priority mail which usually is three days and I have had a couple of orders of FW fish sent to me that way and the chance of survial is not that great.
I did look in to UPS and they where actually higher than fedex.
MACJMC-if Nika is not interested(I would completly understand that is alot to pay for a crab)tell your brother if he's interested I'm south of Tucson in Sierra Vista.
This is one of the disadvantages of living in a small town.

julie853

Nika,our priority mail here is never two days it's usually always three days I one time had two blue crayfish shipped to me priority mail from IN and both died before they got to me.I would feel really awful if he died because of shipping.
This is why I want to ship him overnight so he at least get's a chance at survival.