Anyone want to give things away?

etrain

does anyone have any live rock they want to give away near brackney, pa it is right by vestal or i could give u a little money

chipmaker

I have some majano anemones I could part with. beautiful pink and green with some maroon............good healthy stock! Each would come with its own fragment of live rock a well!

sugarfox03

Just for the record etrain...both aiptasia and mojano are pests, don't put them in your tank. Anything for saltwater tanks is expensive, good luck getting anything free.

bobtail107

As long as we are begging. I would love to have some of that kenya frag. I have just started into coral. I have 1 piece of coral so far. It is a small colt coral frag. Let me know if anyone wants to donate some frags or anything to me.. LOL..
Bobtail1075@yahoo.com

chipmaker

Surely you jest. Aipstasia as well as majano is not necessarily pests. The same hold true for bristle worms and asterina starfish. I have a tank of majano and 4 different colors of aipstasia that is super looking. I would not trade it for anything. Aip and majano get a bad rap most of the time. Put the things in pityfull water conditions and they thrive and propagate like rabbits, however kept in pristine water they behave relatively fine and in no way are they unmanageable. I have more problems with my pulsing xenia spreading and taking over than I do with majano and aipstasia. I wish I had a camera that worked and I would show you a fine tank full of all the undesireable things folks always throw away.

chipmaker

Originally Posted by Scoobs
I have some flat worms 4free
Our LFS gives away free flat worms with every coral purchase and free parasites of various species with every fish purchase. Now thats what I call customer appreciation giving allthose free items away.