Anyone with chronic lateitis

belothsurf

I admit it.....I have chronic lateitis. I have always been late.....almost no matter what. I have the milder form of lateitis...in that I'm usually only 5 or 10 minutes late for something. I know people that have the more severe form......."really lateitis", God bless em........Anyway, I'm just curious if I'm the only one that suffers from this. (If you've been told you will be late for your own funeral, you have this. )If I know I'm on time...I can find something to do, or a much more important reason to be late....like double checking the coffe pot....re-tying my shoes...let the dog out ONE more time. Basically, it just goes against my grain to be on time.....Why????? This is one thing for me that is "above" the surface........................:notsure: :jumping:

clown-lover

ever since i heard this rule of thumb, i've never been late to anything...well almost
"If you're late, you're in for it.....If you're on time, you're late....If you're early, you're on time"
i set my clock 15 minutes early and go by it faithfully...if i'm ever late for work, i have a very good reason for it

clown-lover

i just got tired of being the one that everyone could count on for being late, is all....i was the late one for oh about four years...it got old:rolleyes:

tobruk

I am early everywhere by 15 minutes. If Im less then 10 minutes early I feel behind schedule. I was never late until I got married and am only late when my wife makes me wait on her.

aarone

man that sux!
I am always an hour early to work...no matter what. Its pathetic im a friggin workaholic...maybe that is why i make more money than the other waiters....:thinking:

cindyski

i was raised to never be late, so i am most often early.
now my brother on the other hand, i have learned that if i invite him to dinner, i always lie and tell him dinner is being served an hour before it actually is. when he catches on to that, i will have to bump it up to 2 hrs lol

wrassecal

At work I am rarely the first one in. I am always the last one out. If a person isn't careful at my office at 5:01 you could break your nose trying to walk through door because everyone has locked up and vanished. I work a lot of hours during the school year and coordinate a lot of evening and weekend events, so during the summer they call me LIFO. Last in, first out. Won't work this summer as well, I got a promotion and now I manage the staff and until I can hire someone for my job I do it too.

belothsurf

Thank you Wrassecal! Now I don't feel so bad. I'm like you, I may be the last one in, but when I'm there I do my job and then some. I work with several people that are Always on time. Unfortunately, they are on time to do as little as possible....:yes:

innsmouth

I am really late almost every day. It's so bad that the shop manager just gave up and now I can pretty much get there when I want. I just can't help it. I'm a hopeless insomniac and I can't lay off the snooze button. I don't miss appointments though.

belothsurf

Oh yes,.....I love the "snooze" button. To wake up, and to be able to go back to sleep.....good stuff. If I have to be up at 6, then I set my alarm for 5, and I "snooze" till 6. That's when my evil, nasty second alarm clock goes off, and I can't snooze it.........occasionally I do reset it though:D .