anything else in here?

naturelover

Here is my 75 gal with a puffer, damsel and louti grouper. Is there anyway I can add one more fish. If so, is it ok to add a trigger or something else. What would be the best choice.

naturelover

thanks, I was thinking about wrasse or trigger since they swim around a lot and will make tank look not empty. The damsel is 3+yrs old with only one fin and still the mean one there.

naturelover

Originally posted by ucdpike2001
what kind of plants are those in the tank?

Halimeda harvested from my reef and fuge.

naturelover

Originally posted by Bullshark
You need more rockwork.

I recently took out around 50lbs from my reef and put in my fuge. Thought about putting it in, but decided not to, since I want it to be more of a FO so I could see the fish. That's why I added some LR there as hiding spot for grouper only.

armageddon

All i have to say is that round rock in the back left looks like the top of someone's head. From the nose up.
Andrew

harlequinnut

It looks like a shruken head from one of those cannibalistic tribes! Naturelover, I think you should take a close up picture of that rock to show everybody that it's just a rock and not someones head cause it's really creepy!:scared: :D

naturelover

Originally posted by Fin Follower Ed
whoa, how big is he?

He is only around 7". Getting close to one year since I got him. Only problem I have is feeding him especially with grouper which eats like a pig and fast with getting food.