anything for sale in south carolina

rgaskins

I have all kinds of items...Pumps skimmers lights and frags...What are you looking for? Thanks
Btw, Im in FLorence

jam1e

hey .. I live in Aiken too .. where do you live .. have you ever been into the store .. Aquarium Pets and more? .. I hate that place ... I always go to either a place in Evans GA called Star Aquarium .. (that's my #1 choice it's incredible in there) or Bob's Tropical Fish (on Washington Rd. in augusta) but it's not nearly as nice as star aquarium .. well anyway .. where are you? .. maybe we could do some trades .. and where do you go for fish?

rgaskins

I'm in Florence...I went to Star a couple of weekends ago with CMAC for our club meeting...It is a nice sore...I like Fishybusiness in Columbia, Tideline in Charleston and Afishyonados in Sumter...Aiken isn't to farr away...I live right off I-20...

rgaskins

Originally Posted by cajamajo
looking for lights 35gal hex in sc
I have 2 Coralife 36" pc's and 1 Curent Orbit 30" pc fixture...I don't think either one will work for you though..

jam1e

cool .. anyone else been to star aquarium recently (in the past week) .. i wanna know if they sold the .5" Blue Hippo they had .. the owner said he was only a month old .. he's the smallest surgeon I've ever seen in my life

pete43

I'm goin to S.Carolina on Thursday (pawleys Island)I'm gonna have to check one of these places out.Does any one know which is closest?

jam1e

star aquarium is in evans GA .. you know the publix in that area? ..well it's in the same shopping center .. I have 4 fish store's that I got to and Star is in a whole nother league than the rest .. it's amazing .. anyone that hasn't been in there before needs to check it out ..

aceheart

i live in aiken county too, only thing i go to aquarium pets for is the great prices on the tanks he has, fish are expensive there though. i just bought the aquapod 24 gal from him with 40lbs of live sand and salt mix for $300 just need to find someplace with LR that i can afford. if anyone near me has some for sale i would be very interested to say the least.

aceheart

jam, i was in there saturday looking and went back sunday and picked it up
i cant find a listing for that star aquariums in the yellowpages.com

jam1e

yeah it's star aquatics .. it's in Evans GA .. but yeah .. I was in there on Saturday too .. were you talking to the guy and a kid about 17 years old?