anything for sale in south carolina

aceheart

yep, not sure if i saw you or not lol. i came in there with my wife and little girl and was asking some questions about the aquapod.
i think we about to ride over to star aquatics in a few minutes to check them out, just called them and they open until 5 today

jam1e

yeah I was just in Star Aquatics yesterday .. we know the owner really well .. ask to speak to George .. he's the owner .. he's knows what he's talking about .. also .. tell him that you know Rick and Jamie

aceheart

cool, will do Jamie, you wouldnt know where i can get live rock at for a better price at do you? im on a tight budget right now and need about 20-25 lbs i've been told for the 24 gal.
maybe we will see you over there

jam1e

well .. at star aquatics he sells it for $4/lbs .. I think .. but yeah .. once you go to star you'll never go to aquarium pets again .. you know not to put a fish in the tank until it has cycled right?

aceheart

yeah, im just going to let it cycle for a few weeks, going to the beach this weekend and hope i can get some pretty hermit crabs while im there :happyfish

i talked to a lady on the phone at star and she said $4.99 per lb but if the owner knows that i know you he might give me a better price

jam1e

let me know what you think when you get back .. you'll be so surprised when you walk in .. it's in a whole another league than Aquarium pets

aceheart

jamie, you was right, i bought 21 lbs of LR and a few test kits from him. very nice man and gorgeous shop. i love the way you can pick out which pieces of LR you want too

if you want to we could chat some on emails and maybe share some pics and some of your knowledge
:happyfish
my email addy is bigjoey3@bellsouth.net

jam1e

yeah I love that store .. my email is jam1ef05ter@aim.com ... you can see why I shop there rather than Aquarium Pets .. I only go to Aquarium Pets in an emergency .. so how much did you get the rock for?

jam1e

did he know who rick and me were? and also .. I'm successfully running three tanks right now .. a 65 Gallon a 90 Gallon and a 210 gallon so if you have any questions feel free to email me

greg803

sorry i havent respponded I have been out of town and busy with football
Jorge(STAR) and Bobs is where I get most everything the guy on richland ave. is a ----

aceheart

im looking for corals alot now
i have plans to start propagation system and going to need a few different corals when i have it up and ready
:happyfish