Anything FS in Lauderhill,Florida

vi3tb0i

no i dont have anything for it. are you willing to trade some liverock for the tank if not make an offer on t he tank

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by smmcinto
sound good??? Unless those bulbs are really expensive....it shouldn't be more then 75.
let me know
sound like a deal but here is more details tank size is regular 10gal
lights are 10watts each filter is whisper there would be a hood that can hold 50watts of light and some bio bags and a blue bakground with black in the bak

smmcinto

i thought those bulbs were more then that....so they really aren't that expensive then...the most expensive thing is the hood then...so I think $50 is a better offer then 75...I could get all the stuff brand new for less then 75. Let me know if you'll take 50.
Thanks

vi3tb0i

i got a pure red devil that is about 8-10 inches it is pure orange and i 'am selling it..please email me at vietimport@aol.com if you want to offer a deal...but if u want to buy it let me knoe a couple of days ahead..

smmcinto

yeah im still here....just got back from Denver today.....ill email you soon to let you know when i want to get it.

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by smmcinto
yeah im still here....just got back from Denver today.....ill email you soon to let you know when i want to get it.
you got mail

kimber

I have a 30" Coralife Aqualight 2-65 watts for $80.
I also have a male and female scooter blenny for $15/both.
Oh, and a small domino damsel, you can have free if you buy one of the other two things. :)
Where is Lauderhill? I'm on the north side of West Palm Beach...
Let me know if you're interested. :)

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by kimber
I have a 30" Coralife Aqualight 2-65 watts for $80.
I also have a male and female scooter blenny for $15/both.
Oh, and a small domino damsel, you can have free if you buy one of the other two things. :)
Where is Lauderhill? I'm on the north side of West Palm Beach...
Let me know if you're interested. :)
have any pics of aqualights?