AOG colony for sale

blaze98

I have this mini colony of AOG's for sale, it has 25+ polyps on it. I can either sell as a whole for $200 or I can make two 10+ frags for $110 each. I accept paypal. I will only guarantee next day delivery and I ask for pic proof of DOA within 5 hours of receipt. I use UPS next day for shipping and someone must be there to sign. I will be shipping from zip code 20706.

blaze98

I also have some frags if anyone is interested, 3+ polyps $15, 5+ polyps $25. Sorry the pics aren't the best but my camera was lost a few months ago and I am using a crappy point and shoot.

mscarpena

I have some AOG's from Blaze98 and they are the real deal. They are great growers and very nice coloration. Blaze98 is the best seller I have ever worked with. If there is an issue it will be resolved and quickly. Also $175 for 25 heads is not a bad price.

blaze98

Mark, it is always a pleasure doing business with you, and thanks for the kind words
I am trying to get enough money for a new camera, my point and shoot is simply not getting the job done

mscarpena

I hear you on that one. My point and shoot is OK, but I don't get the best pics either. It's a tough decision for me corals or a new camera. I've been choosing corals for the past 2 years. I'm almost full now so maybe I'll get that camera. Who knows, maybe a bigger tank.

reefkprz

I too have purchased off blaze 98-safe person to deal with.
I'd be interested if I didnt already have a colony of my own.
have you seen the images of that orange montipora I got off you when you shipped me those zoas what like 6 months ago? its was a little orange stub now its a fully blown coral. thanks again.

blaze98

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
http:///forum/post/2644511
I too have purchased off blaze 98-safe person to deal with.
I'd be interested if I didnt already have a colony of my own.
have you seen the images of that orange montipora I got off you when you shipped me those zoas what like 6 months ago? its was a little orange stub now its a fully blown coral. thanks again.
Thanks man I appreciate good customers. I haven't seen the monti that I sent you, I will search the board and see if I can find your pics of it. Freebies are always fun to watch grow

blaze98

reefkprZ I looked at your tank vid, but I couldn't tell which digi was the one that I sent, give me a hint.
Price drop for the colony $150 shipped

blaze98

okay people you are twisting my arm $140 shipped and if I receive payment today I will throw in Saturday shipping for free.

blaze98

*sniff* my little boy has grown up....man good to see that it is growing well for you, no wonder I didn't recognize it...lol.
Colony *SOLD*

grabbitt

reefkprZ or blaze, when did you send/receive that digi frag? Blaze sent me one (probably from the same colony) a while back, and if it was around the same time, then I'm very jealous of your growth.

blaze98

I believe I sent it back at the beginning of December. Man, I am jealous of the growth, My mother colony hasn't even grown like that, what are you feeding that thing reefkprZ? I dose phyto twice a week but I don't add anything like kalk, I am going to try this next week to see if it improves anything.

grabbitt

Originally Posted by blaze98
http:///forum/post/2646029
I believe I sent it back at the beginning of December. Man, I am jealous of the growth, My mother colony hasn't even grown like that, what are you feeding that thing reefkprZ? I dose phyto twice a week but I don't add anything like kalk, I am going to try this next week to see if it improves anything.
Seriously, me too. Mine is about 1/4 the size of that! My guess is significant trace dosing or anabolic steroids. It's a 50/50 chance.