App Store

tthemadd1

Well it has happened a good app for your saltwater tank. It's ten bucks but so far pretty cool. I got it on the iPhone App Store. Check it out. Does parameters, has an in depth coral database with pictures. More identified zoos than I have ever seen in one place. Tracks supplies, equipment, and even has a scheduler for tasks. I must say pretty bomb.

marvelfan

thanks for posting this. I downloaded this for android. Pretty slick! I think it was worth $10 Now I can stop with my spreadsheet. I love the timeline feature to track growth of fish and corals, also the Husbandry/Task reminders are a pretty sweet addition. Tracking expenses is nice too. Overall a well done app!

tthemadd1

Yeah still using it. Even the sps and lps coral Dbase is quite extensive. I was impressed with the diversity. ORA wild etc.

I purchased it for $9.99 & I'm really enjoying it. I had been saving all my parameters to notepad. This gives you instant graphs. Well worth the money, IMO.

marvelfan

Just remember to use the backup feature when you make changes. This way you can restore all the info once you get a new phone. It's really quite worth the $10.
I like the way it tracks your current and deceased livestock, and the database of fish, corals and inverts is pretty great!

sweatervest13

I added this App about a month ago, and love it so far. The parameter tracker and graphs are great. Well worth the money. You can add multiple tanks as well. Pretty slick.