Apple Skinned Bahama Kangaroo zoas for sale

dogfaceman

umm before i sale these whats a good price for these? this is an older pic of the mother colony but its true colors under pc's.

dogfaceman

Originally Posted by whyamisofl
http:///forum/post/2758790
god I want those.............
i have about 8 frags of 3-6 polyps each, but whats a good price? + remember these are the true colors under pc's. these are the most spectactucaler zoas ive ever had

mr_x

it's up to you what you want to sell those for. what do you feel comfortable asking for them?

spiderwoman

I'd offer some, but I'm done buying zoa's and paly's for a few weeks. Too many shipments in the last weeks :lol:

dogfaceman

$20 per polyp? someone offered me that, i think its too high but i will take what i can get, but if its extremely outradgeous let me know, do you guys think this is a fair price?

dogfaceman

i have some very bad news. i had to toss everything in my frag tank due to mercury. yeah you heard me right, mercury
, i run a top off frag tank and a hanging cealing lamp thing had one of those eco friendly bulbs, yeah well for some reason it exploded and went into my tank, so i had to call the poison controll people and they took everything and sanatized it but he said i had to get rid of the water and i cant put it down the drain or anything so they took everything kinda, anyways i still have a mother colony of about 10 in my tank. so maybe in a couple months we can have a deal.
p.s. when i grow out the colony in my tank Im selling for $10 per head ( babies dont count, only full large heads), anyways im going to make a list and reserve your spot for the future.

uberbatman

Awww man that sucks, sorry to hear that.Good thing you still have the mother colony.
Time to take the merc bulb away from over top my tank.

Z

zoagirl

Good morning - I'm really sorry to hear about your mishap. I can't imagine what you must be going thru right now. I'd respectfully like to ask if I can be added to your list when your mother colony grows out again. Thank you very much!

netimreefer

sorry for the loss this hobby as great as it is, is so fragile, if it was easy everyone would do it, not just us die hards'. Also I would like to added to your list if that is possible

dogfaceman

ok everyone has been added, yeah i didnt even know that those bulbs had mercury in them, when it happened i showed my wife and she told me that there was some big safety hazard thing on the back, so i looked at it and it said something like "if a bulb breaks quaranteen the area and call your local poison contrall guy". yeah im going to buy a new tank for fragging because i dont know if the mercury got into the seals. i probably lost close to 3k worth of coral frags, im estimating that these 8 apple skinned bahama kangaroos were worth $300-400 (i dont know what the actual name is but my kid named these, they are probably a cool morph of spidermans or something)