Aptasia Problem

poop_head

So I know that you can have peppermints to take care of these guys but I also some how have them in my AC/fuge mod. I was think of getting some Bergiah(spelling) nudibranches to take care of them by throughing one in the fuge and like 1-2 in my 10 gallon tank. Whats the best place to get these guys? Email me with any good places. Thanks
devinjohansen@gmail.com

renogaw

Originally Posted by Poop_heaD
So I know that you can have peppermints to take care of these guys but I also some how have them in my AC/fuge mod. I was think of getting some Bergiah(spelling) nudibranches to take care of them by throughing one in the fuge and like 1-2 in my 10 gallon tank. Whats the best place to get these guys? Email me with any good places. Thanks
devinjohansen@gmail.com

i'm sure that if you did a little search on google you'd find info. expect to pay around $15 or more each. asking for info like that is really against the website's rules

al mc

Berghias are not inexpensive, and in my opinion, not that hardy. IMHO you can only use them in low flow areas like a refugium, as they can easily float into a powerhead/filter pump. They do a good job under the right circumstances. As Renogaw suggested google. I found a reputable place in the midwest with the owner/operator taking the phone calls personally and have had no shipping deaths/problems. Very personable and knowledgeable.