aptasia

spiderwoman

I've never dealt with them, but I believe you can inject Joe's Juice to the foot and that will kill them or buy peppermint shrimp.

auntkaren

You put the joes juice in it's mouth. It kills them very quickly. Just use the joes juice like you are hand feeding it....just aim for it's mouth you don't have to inject it any more.

amajda0519

There is also a "newer" nudibranch that is specific to aiptasia. That is ALL they eat. I have been doing reseach my self to find out how to rid my tank of my little pest, as I have noticed quite a few popping up. Many articles regarding aiptasia have mentioned these nudibranches. Below is a website that I found that sells them. Hope this helps!
http://www.saltyunderground.com/

cynd

I am not much for any chemicals.
I have a 55gal at work that had some on LR that I bought from a LFS
I bought 2 peppermint shrimp and they where all gone and have stayed that way since. I haven't seen any since and it's going on two months straight. Just make sure if you get peppermint shrimp they do NOT have white and red stripes, just red and clear.
The ones with white stripes are camelback shrimp annd are often sold as peppermint. Camelbacks tend to start eating corals.