Aqua C Ev-180 Skimmer Los Angeles

I used it for a few months but needed a bigger skimmer,, could work well on a tank that is about 80-180, really great skimmer... $150.00

buyitjody

I am VERY interested. Does it come with a pump, and if so, which one? I'm assuming it comes with all hook-ups, etc. that it did when you got it, right? Do you still have the instructions? Does price include shipping? If not, any idea as to shipping to 75082? Will batman be able to conquer his evil nemisis? So many questions, so little time...
Thanks!
Jody

mendy1220

Deuce:
I am interested in the skimmer. Did you purchase the unit new? Is it still under warranty? What about the pump, and does the price include shipping? I live on east coast. Thanks for the response.
Regards,
Mendy1220

mendy1220

Deuce:
Still very interested in skimmer. Please reply when you have the opportunity.
Thanks for the response.
Regards,
Mendy1220

Sorry guys, I did not check it because I did not see any replies the first day, thought nobody cared about me.... Price does not include shipping, does not include pump,, if you want I can get some digital shots later this week. It should not be more then 20 dollars to ship it anywhere. Justin

buyitjody

Deuce,
How much time do I have to decide before I forfeit my place? Could you tell me what pump you would suggest using for this? I'm trying to decide between this one and another skimmer. Could you give me until the weekend (Sat.) to make a decision?
Much appreciation!
Jody

I am in no rush, it has been sitting in my closet for about 6 months. I am going to post pictures this weekend and you guys can decide.. I am not sure what pump to use,, I will try to find out what model it should use etc. It may not be a EV-180, it may be one size smaller or larger, I do not know, but am going to research this weekend. I bought it from a guy using it on a 180 tank.

mendy1220

Deuce:
I am still interested in the skimmer, is it going to be first committment you receive or do you have a specific list already. However, I need to know what model we are talking about. Are there any instructions/box that came with the skimmer? If not, you can call the company and give the dimensions of the footprint to find out. I already have a pump waiting for the skimmer and need to know the model.
Thanks for the response.
Regards,
Mendy1220

buyitjody

Deuce,
Feel free to send pics to me at buyitjody@yahoo.com. Also, if you could make measurements so I can make sure it will fit in my set-up if we decide to go with it, that would be great (assuming you can't figure out which model it is).
Thanks!
Jody

I will take measurements tonight and post them. I will do my best to take pictures this week and call Aqua C, it is really hard to get them on the phone, they were working on a custom system for me a few months ago. I do not have any instructions for it,,, i just have the skimmer and thats all.

buyitjody

Still interested if you will measure footprint and how tall it is. Don't want to buy something that won't fit in my sump & cabinet. Did you ever find out which model it is? Let me know and I will get back with you.
Jody

mendy1220

Deuce:
I am very interested and would buy, however you never got back to me to indicate which model you have. Can you take the measurements of the footprint (skimmer) so I know what model. Once I know model I will tell you if I will be sending the money or letting someone else buy. Can send out money immediately.
Thanks for the response. E-Mail me directly at mendy1220@attbi.com.
Regards,
Mendy1220

The Footprint is 7.5" x 5" The exit valve sticks out 5"
The height is 18.5", Keep in mind the exit valve on the skimmer should sit above the water line, the exit valve is 2" from the bottom........