Aqua C Remora + Prefilter for sale

mujtba

I got this:
Aqua C Remora Hang-On with Maxi-Jet 1200 Pump
Remora Pre-Filter Box for Maxi-Jet 1200 Pump
These items are used, but in great condition and is the NUMBER ONE hang on skimmer...
Im sure you know they go for about $190 + shipping at retail...
Im selling it for $180 even.. shipping included to anywhere USA!!
Please email me at mujtba@2trom.com if interested.. I probably wont check this forum for replies.. sorry too busy :(
I accept paypal
thanks!
:jumping:

mujtba

my price isn't too steep.
Lets look at what you pay retail..
$164 for Skimmer
$29 for Pre-filter
Approx $15-$20 for Shipping charges
Total would be around $210
I will give it for $175 FLAT.. shipping included.. I just knocked off $5. Theres nothing wrong with mines. I used it for a little over a month. Only algae on it a little.. i have to clean it a bit.
if i cant sell it here soon, ill post it on auction..
please email me for questions..

mujtba

if u find it anywhere online for that price, or anyone for that matter, please email me the link and i will match it!

arkey.d

If I find a Used one for that fair price, I'll just get it from them. If it wasn't used then I would go for the $175, but in fact, it is. Wether it was a month or not, it's still used.

scubadoo

There is a site that will ship that skimmer brand new for $164...including the maxijet pump You also get site/customer support for the skimmer. 164 includes shipping. Not sure what they charge for the skimmer box. They quote shipping at $8 and then discount and pay for it.

arkey.d

Hey ScubaDoo, I found it too for $163.95 plus the prefilter box at $28.95 shipping would be $9.99. Would come to $202.89 total, but it would be brand new with warrenty....
Can you send me the link where you found it via Email

mujtba

i didnt drive my car over mines.. it was only in water for a month..
$175 for the skimmer, prefilter and shipping is not a bad deal. aquacremora company gives support not matter what.. jus email em...
i paid retail... knocking off $30+ is pretty generous for 1mnth item..
up to u guys...

arkey.d

Thanks for the link ScubaDoo! That site has free shipping plus the prefilter box and the drainage connection to the cup...

scubadoo

They also offer a larger cup upgrade...but if you get the drain I guess you do not need the larger cup.

scubadoo

The Remora is a very nice skimmer for the money in my opinion. Not sure what if anything could go wrong with a used one.

scubadoo

If you are thinking of getting this skimmer from mujtba...you can download the user manual on the Aqua C site if he/she no longer has the manual

unknown

Mujtba, I will give you $155 for it.
If you drive a brand new car for a week and try to sell it the value usually goes down about 4-5K at least.
$155 is a good deal. If not then I could just get a new on the site which scubadoo and arkey.d found.
It's your call??
Scubadoo can you email me that site plz.
Email = (LoveTheSea7@hotmail.com)
Vince.