Aqua-C Remora Pro + SPS for Sale

jmick

I am in the process of downsizing from my 125 to a smaller set up and I am getting rid of some equipment I don't need and some duplicate corals. Note, for pickup/local only...will not ship.
Aqua-C Remora Pro + Rio 1400 for $110
Seio 2600 for $40
Nautilus Phos-Reactor for $25
Various Millepora....
red/blue tipped colonly for $55

Pocillopora (large) for $60

Rose Mille

Green Slimer Frags...$5 per inch

Orange Digi for $30

T

tizzo

Tell me the rose millie pic is up side down, lol...
I just have a question about your rose, if you don't mind. What kind of lights is it under? I have a rose millie and it looks tannish, so I'm trying to figure out why some fade and some are brilliant like yours.

jmick

Originally Posted by Tizzo
http:///forum/post/2685713
Tell me the rose millie pic is up side down, lol...
I just have a question about your rose, if you don't mind. What kind of lights is it under? I have a rose millie and it looks tannish, so I'm trying to figure out why some fade and some are brilliant like yours.

It's a top down pic.
I have it under Metal Halide, the bulb is a phoenix 14k. I've found this to be a very light demading coral and it needs to be very high up where it will get a lot of light. The colors on this piece aren't that good atm, I moved it about a month ago to make way for another coral and it's faded a little.

T

tizzo

(free bump for you anyway, I hope you don't mind the questiuons here...)
High light! Got it. Just this morning I put mine all the way at the top of my tank.
I guess your bulbs are DE then? Mine are the same bulbs, so I hope I get some good color soon. I guess I'll give it around 30 days. Stinks how some corals, you just look at them sideways and they lose their color.

jmick

Yep, my bulbs are DE and I've been very happy so far. I've been lucky, most of my corals seem to color up and keep their color with a few execeptions. I have a Garf purple bonzai, which is washed out and I can't get it to color up. Have another rose mille that was brown when I got it and it took almost year to color up...I was close to giving it away too.

T

tizzo

A year!!! Sheesh! Mine had better be worth it. It's pink and it's a millie so I'm hoping it'll look like your pic eventually. Knowing where you kept it helps.
Now, if I can just figure out what to do with my idaho grape.