Aqua C Remora Skimmer 4 Sale

I have a aqua c remora skimmer for sale, it includes a maxi jet 1200 pump, I ran this skimmer for about 3 months and then I set up a sump with a aqua c sump model skimmer. The skimmer is cleaned and looks brand new, the collection cup is drilled with a drain fitting installed so you dont have to empty the collection cup as often. I am in Washington state, I can ship anywhere in the United States for $15. I am asking $100 for the skimmer and pump.

johnnyd

where in washington im in oregon, also does that drain vavle on the collection cup have a pug or does it just drain out of it, and do you have the tube to connnect the pump to the skimmer.

Originally Posted by johnnyd
http:///forum/post/2689059
where in washington im in oregon, also does that drain vavle on the collection cup have a pug or does it just drain out of it, and do you have the tube to connnect the pump to the skimmer.
Moses Lake, Wa. The drain valve does not have a plug on it but you could get one for it and any hardware store, also I do have the tube with the skimmer and pump, you can see it on the floor in the first pic. Thanks

newbfish

I wish I would have seen this before... I just got on in today brand new for $210 with the skimmer box...
Could've saved about $100....

rort

sorry! Been away from the computer for a couple of days! Not able to get it at this time... ;-(