Aqua C Remora Skimmer (MJ1200) w/Pre-Filter Box

reefitup

I'm going to set the FOWLR up differently and I've been running this for about a month. There was a mod done by original (previous) owner to the

[hr]
that backs out to clean the intake and it works fine. He just put a different

[hr]
in to make it easier to get out. Producing GREAT skim on 70+ gallon tank with only 2 fish and some rock in it. Unit will be cleaned up before shipping. I'm going to end up going with a Wet/Dry for Fowler with one in the sump so I won't need this.
Aqua C Remora Skimmer with MaxiJet 1200 (new $163)
Prefilter Box for Aqua C Remora Skimmer for MaxiJet 1200 (new $29)
Also included is the o-ring on it (has some life left on it) and an additional O-Ring (new) and the wire brush that you use to clean the intake. Fitting needed to connect is also there. Just plug it in and GO!
I'd sell seperately (skimmer and prefilter) if there is someone interested in both, otherwise, package deal. I will ship. It would be approximately $10 - 15.00 shipped to lower 48.
Asking $135 + shipping. Paypal accepted. First PM with Payment Wins

mscarpena

PLease pm me with price for just the skimmer and pump(no overflow) shipped to 14150. Also can you take a picture of the modification that was done. Thanks.

reefitup

Soooo... you're trying to use my posting to direct people to yours? WTH? That's pretty uncool
Oh, and by the way. You're selling your Pro at 26% off the retail price, while my Remora is at 30% off the retail price... but yeah...

matt b

Originally Posted by reefitup
http:///forum/post/2461784
Soooo... you're trying to use my posting to direct people to yours? WTH? That's pretty uncool
Oh, and by the way. You're selling your Pro at 26% off the retail price, while my Remora is at 30% off the retail price... but yeah...
dont make me go oprah on u!!!

kds0628

Interested, what's the best you can do shipped to 33569?
kstarks1 at tampabay.rr dot com thanks.