Aqua C Remora

stuntmanjp

Up for sale is a Aqua C Remora skimmer with a Mag 3 pump barely used (Probably 2 months if that) for $175. Everything works great! I am getting rid of it because I getting a bigger tank.

junebu5864

hey I'm in Milwaukee and was just about to buy one new, I'll give you 150 and if your close enough I will come pick it up.

stuntmanjp

If you want the protein skimmer for $150 you got a deal....as for the whole set up what would you all want. I am located in Wisconsin Rapids.

junebu5864

where exactly is wi rapids? The situation is a just bought a 45 gal and soon realized a wanted something bigger. All i have is the tank and was about to spend 800 on equipment to get it going. But your 90 looks awful tempting but I would need EVERYTHING for a good price. Do you still have everything or have you started to piece out?

stuntmanjp

Wisconsin Rapids is about 2 1/2 hours away. I have not even taken my 90 gallon down yet. The reason being is that I just bought a 125 from my brother and will be putting that in my new house (I move in April 1st) so I was not planning on taking it down till then. But I have a old 75 still up and running that I can move my fish, live rock and other stuff into so if it was something you needed sooner or later something possibly be worked out! What would you all be looking for from my 90 setup? Would you want MH lights cuz I have a custom canopy built for those on the setup right now? Plus I have some old T5's I still have not sold yet from when I upgraded to MH's.

junebu5864

I only have a tank right now(which i would prob sell) so what would you be willing to sell everything for, minus fish?

stuntmanjp

What all would be included from my setup would be....
-48 inch MH/T5 fixture - 516 watts
-Custom Black Canopy with doors on front and open top for MH to sit on.
-90 gal. tank with corner overflow.
-Black aquarium stand.
-Refugium (About 10 gallons) - Will include sand, chaeto, and live rock.
-Seio powerhead, Via aqua powerhead, Power sweep power head
(does not sweep though, stays in one spot)
-250 watt stealth heater, 150 watt stealth heater.
-Aqua C Remora Skimmer with Mag 3 pump