aquac ev

baddlord77

Does anyone here have a ev120 180 etc ? My question is : the first container that foams before it goes to the top collection cup, is it suppose to have water in it ? If so..at what level ? or does it just collect foam and push it up to the collection cup ?

zanemoseley

I don't have one but I belive the whole box is filled and probably part of the tube. You adjust the desired height of the water level by adjusting the gate valve. Do your already have one or are you looking at getting one. If you don't already have one I'd suggest getting an Euroreef as they require less tinkering. I've got a ES5-2 on my 75 and works great.

offshore80

I use a EV 180 and the water level should not be in the first container. You should adjust it to about 1/4 from that chamber. Here is a picture of my set up.

baddlord77

Very nice !:D Could i talk u into gettin' a few closes ups of your system. Thats sweet. Similar to mine. What are the switchs to the left..what r they controlling ?

offshore80

Those are the heater controls.
Here are a couple more after I installed the UV sterilizer. Also an over view of the 3rd chamber where the EV dumps back in.