aquacontroller jr with second DC8???

lifeform

Hi, I installed the aquacontroller jr. and connected it to my computer. I have been able to get it working with one of the DC8's but I am unsure how to connect or what settings the second DC8 should be on. I have the telephone wire connected from the first DC8 to the second DC8 but it's not being recognized. Can anyone help? Thanks

lifeform

I figured it out, I needed to type in the program codes. Does anyone know how many DC8's I can use with the acjr.? Thanks

acrylic51

Control Options
Like the entire AquaController product line, both X10 and/or hardwired control options are available. For new installations we recommend a hardwired installation. Up to 3 Direct Connect 4s (DC4) or Direct Connect 4 Heavy Dutys (DC4HD), or 1 DC8 and 1 DC4/DC4HD can be used with the AquaController Jr if a hardwired control solution is desired. The DC boxes connect directly to the AquaController through a standard 4 conductor telephone cable. With 3 DC4HDs connected 12 different devices can be controlled independently, with a maximum total power dissappation of approximately 3 * 120 * 15 = 5400 Watts. No X10 modules or interfaces are required if Direct Connect control boxes are used.
For X10 control, the AquaController sends a digital signal to the control interface (part number IM513) which places a small RF signal onto the powerlines in your home. The control modules (typically part number CM466) receive this X10 signal over the power lines, and if the code matches the user settable address the module is turned on or off. Up to 12 control modules can be controlled with the AquaController Jr.