I have 2 X CoralLife Aqualite 150 Watt HQI Tank Mount Pendants -
Paid $239.99 each new, I used them for only a month
Will sell for $130 ea. plus shipping
There is also 1 new in-box 14K bulb I will send with it for no cost
More info............
Aqualight Advanced Series - Hang-on Tank Mount
Hang-on tank HQI metal halide fixture
150 watt 20,000K double-ended HQI metal halide lamp
External HQI metal halide ballast with on/off switch, 12-foot lamp cord and 6-foot power cord
Sleek, anodized black-aluminum housing with ventilation grill
Highly-polished reflector
Built-in cooling fan
Glass HQI lens cover
Heavy-duty mounting bracket
The Coralife Aqualight Advanced Series Hang-on Tank Mount fixture is sleek, streamlined and versatile with three points of articulation for multiple lighting positions. The compact and low-profile style, designed with a heavy-duty mounting bracket, is suitable for applications where space is limited. It is equipped with a cooling fan, highly-polished aluminum reflector, protective HQI glass lens cover and ventilation grill. The fixture includes a 20,000K double-ended HQI metal halide lamp and external HQI remote ballast with an on/off switch. The 20,000K double-ended HQI metal halide lamp emits the highest light-output-per-watt available. It casts full-spectrum, cool blue-white rays allowing light to penetrate deeper into the aquarium with a realistic blue-ocean glow. The refracted light from the HQI lamp produces shimmering, dappled-lighting effects that simulate properties of natural sunlight in ocean water. It brings out vibrant colors and provides perfectly-balanced lighting for all types of corals and marine life.

gunrunner

If The Shipping Is Reasonable, I Will Take Both Of Them. You Have An E-mail With My Information. Make Sure To Include The Payment Method You Prefer! Thanks!

hatessushi

Here are some pics of the lights. Although the box say 14K bulbs, the Co. I got them to replace them with 20K since that's what the add had stated.