AquaMedic T-1000 25g-250g skimmer

nacl-h2o

I'm selling a AquaMedic Turbofloater T-1000 skimmer. Its a sump style 25g-250g. Only in service 8mos. before going skimmerless. Origonally $140, but will accept any reasonable offer. Well ship at your preferance.
Email me @ dbenner1@ec.rr.com

nacl-h2o

It would depend on how you want it shipped. There is a big difference in the price of usps snail mail and fed ex p1 overnight and everything in between. I would also need your zip code to have them calculate the cost email me at dbenner1@ec.rr.com .

nacl-h2o

I replaced the skimmer with a larg refugium full of grape caulerpa. A refugium with caulerpa removes nutrients threw growth, you harvest about 2/3 of the caulerpa there by removing the nutreints and the caulerpa regrows removing more. The algae doesn't remove the micoscopic food or iodine that a skimmer does, that your corals need. Basicly the refugium of caulerpa removes the bad stuff leaving the good stuff for your corals. Skimmers strip the water of the bad and good.

lnarobbins

DAN I am pretty new to this stuff but I am interested in this refugium grapecaulerpa what is it? I am also interested in your skimmer but I have to work on the wife for some VHO lighting already so I think your skimmer might loose out :( sorry but please tell me about what you are switching to :)

lnarobbins

If you want you can e-mail me at
lnarobbins@aol.com
my question is really off the topic and I don't want to upset anybody
thank you