Aquapod24...

nanahugs

Hello,
I am considering buying the Aquapod24G with the 150WMH light fixture to replace my 20G Hex tank that I do not like for viewing becuse of all the corners and poor lighting. I've never seen this in person and was wondering what to add to this and what comes with it. Also, opinions on this tank are welcome.

nanahugs

Extreme,
Did you buy the one with the 150W MH light as well? I like that these are already painted black on the back and the size. I think the filter comes with it but I am not sure. This is on sale at the website where I usually shop.

nanahugs

Extreme,
Did you buy the one with the 150W MH light as well? I like that these are already painted black on the back and the size. I think the filter comes with it but I am not sure. This is on sale at the website where I usually shop., so I thought I would ask questions before I bought.

J

jon2arch

I have this tank and love it. I am slowly learning stuff and reading a lot, but have found this tank to be great.

extremepcs

Originally Posted by nanahugs
Extreme,
Did you buy the one with the 150W MH light as well? I like that these are already painted black on the back and the size. I think the filter comes with it but I am not sure. This is on sale at the website where I usually shop.
Yep. I got the one with the 150w MH light. I just hope it doesn't run too hot. I don't want to have to buy a chiller.