Aquarium Adventure

rusting

Has anyone out there heard of Aquarium Adventure? They are opening one in Hoffman Estates, Illnoise. Good or bad?

eelfish1

It is a good store. SW manager is a marine biologist. Selection is growing and staff is very helpful. Worth a visit.
eel

stang5_o

I"ve been to the one in Columbus, Ohio. Its a really nice store with friendly people, but VERY expensive.

pchromis

They have some kind of membership club to get a discount on purchases..Does anyone have any info on this membership?

dma57

I was at the grandopening and they signed me up for free. I'm not sure if they require a signup fee now. The membership entitles you to a 10% discount on all aquarium related purchases. They are very high priced though, even with the 10% I've found it cheaper in other places. They are owned by Petland.

alyssia

Originally Posted by stang5_o
I"ve been to the one in Columbus, Ohio. Its a really nice store with friendly people, but VERY expensive.

I have also been to the one in Columbus several times. The SW manager is very knowlegable (sp) and friendly, but the store is WAY,WAY overpriced.