Aquarium equipment for sale CHEAP!

clr4t0

I am moving in less then a month across country and therefore need to start selling off my Oceanic 58 gal and equipment. Most livestock has already been sold, but I do have about 50-60 pounds of live rock as well as 40-ish pounds of live sand remaining. Also looking to sell the tank itself, lights filters, protein skimmer, UV sterilizer, everything must go. I am new to this, as this is my first post, so if anyone is interested in anything at all, please let me know and I will give additional details. Thanks!

clr4t0

Lights are 36 inch, one is an all glass with two brand new 65w bulbs, the other is a coral life with dual 96 watt bulbs and built in fans, less then 3 months old. Protein skimmer is a CPR BakPak2R. LR and LS I would be willing to sell for 70 bucks plus shipping for the entire lot. All other equipment please make a REASONABLE offer and we can go from there. Not looking to get my money back on it, just help out other hobbyists who can put it to good use.

clr4t0

LR is located at zip code 58201. Please check into shipping costs and I will work with buyer to ship it on the carrier of their choice. As far as the lights, I would like to get 75 for the All Glass, and 125 for the Coralife or 175 for both.

clr4t0

I will sell LR for 75, plus shipping. Bak Pak does come with the pump and I'll sell it for 70, price includes shipping anywhere in US