Aquarium for sale

killafins

20 gallon salt water reef tank for sale. Will deliver for a reasonable distance and extra gas/fee otherewise buyer needs to pick up. 50-65 pound live rock, two tomato clowns, coral (all bought off of saltwaterfish.com) 3 red tree sponges, live sand, protein skimmer, compact lights, 15 or so snails, approximately 12 serpent starfish and one bristle starfish. Plus more unknown goodies. Due to cost of liverock, compact lighting *few months old* protein skimmer and fluval filter and such and some for the livestock i'm asking for 850 dollars. If you want just the live rock i'll sell for 6 dollars per pound. compact lighting were i believe 250 dollars i'll sell for 200 there used but very new. The fluval filter was approximately 200 and i'm selling for 175. The protein skimmer i'm selling for 50. please e-mail me at oceanfins@sbcglobal.net OR call 203-417-1082 preferably after 9 o'clock anytime or weekends. The tank needs to go, i'll except best offer.

namas05

What size is the fluval? Because I think you got robbed. And good luck getting rid of stuff for those prices.
When your ready to be reasonable about the prices I would be interested in some of your rock and possible any corals you might have.
But I can order lr at anytime and have it delivered to my door for about 3.50lb
so I would give you 3.00lb delivered if you want to sell and ship.

angrycrab

no offense, and please dont take any, but live rock in all my local fish stores in under $6.00, and on this site you can get it deliverd to your house for under that cost. just trying to help you sell it

namas05

I didn't meen to upset you, but I just purchased a fluval 304 for about $80.00 brand new.
So if you sell yours for $175.00 let me know and I will sell mine too.
I understand that you probably put a lot of money into your stuff. But used stuff just doesn't bring the same prices.
Good luck and like I said earlier let me know if you change your mind on my offer.
I would buy some of your rock or corals if you get your prices down.

killafins

petstores in ct sell live rock, if they have it, for an average of 8/lbs. Saltwaterfish.com is on average of 5.50-6.00 with shipping and the such. I'm not selling perfectly good live rock, just cuz it's used actually makes it better for more than half the cost i bought it at.

angrycrab

hey to each there own, Im not picking on you or anything. It just not to often do you see people balk at prices on here and you already have 3 negative posts thusfar. I dont care if you sell it for $20 a pound, I just want the name of the guy who buys it cause I have some land in florida :hilarious

djpom1

Excuse me, but did I read that right, You put $4000 into a 20 gallon? I did not have to put that into my 155. I am sorry and do not mean to put you down at all, but you really got ripped off.

aw2

$4000, into a 20gal. tank...
The sand better have diamonds scattered around in it and the live rock better be gold plated.

namas05

I just hope they let us all know who they sell the stuff to, so that we can all sell stuff at these prices and get rich.
let me know when you sell and who to so I can make some bucks too.
lol

coachklm

we know he got ripped off but if you dont plan on buying his items lets try not to make him feel worse about it....good luck with the sale bro...