Aquarium of the Month -- Win a Free $75 Package

drkdweller

ITs now may, who won for March and April. I didnt see a thread for who won. Do they just email who won or do they post it. im still crossing my fingers for march.:nervous:
hope i win if they havent picked a winner yet.

zman411

if you look to the right you will see my single mushroom (my first soft coral YEA!!!!)
looking to the left you can see my Monster snail and one on the back
I know there isn't alot of rock in here yet but I buy a piece every week
(this is my first salt tank) and I think it looks good so far
Oh I almost forgot
on the bottom of the tank you can see
Dot
Oliver the Orange
Mitch (he is a Michigan fan)
Big Boy Bob
and Carl the convict
Billy Blue is hide in the rock somewhere
Herman (gold head goby) is under the rock (like normal)
Just got a sump tank today and will be taking all the nasty stuff you see in the background out Soon!

benj2112

Hey Druluv...do you have a pic with your lights down?
I would love to see one...I can kind of see your rockscaping. It looks pretty cool, but the tank contents are pretty hard to see.

brock

I dont' think people are reading the first post...
The DIRECTIONS ...
...Each member is allowed to post a total of three different pictures of their tank(s). The picture should be a FULL or ANGLED shot of their aquarium.
there is a lot of closeup posted in here:D
I think that is why past winners have won...they have nice looking tanks and they are posting three shots that are the full tank...
just my thoughts... good day everyone...

newschools

Brock, obviously you have a problem with my pics. First one tank shot, second and third side shots. Whats the problem? It's a 12 gallon Nano Cube, probably more like 8 gallons in the display tank. How far back do you wan't me to stand? Do you want to see the aquarium or my desk?