Aquarium of the Month -- Win a Free $75 Package

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
Aquarium of the Month
This thread and all pictures will carry over each month. Winners will be determined at the end of each month and all posts from the beginning of the post are eligible.
Each member is allowed to post a total of three different pictures of their tank(s). The picture should be a full shot or angled shot of their aquarium. At the end of the month a winner will be determined. The winner will receive a Free $75 Package from Saltwaterfish.com for live fish, corals, and invertebrates of the winner's choosing. There are no shipping charges -- it's totally free!
You must be at least 18 years old to participate and live within the continental US.
The actual picture must be posted, no links or redirects allowed.
Congrats to attml, jacksonpt, and j21kickster for winning last months contest.

zanemoseley

I so glad to see you guys are doing this contest, I would post a pic but I only have a brand new tank which isn't even fully stocked with LR yet, I'm looking forward to seeing some sweet tanks

enomadra

Wow! would help if I read first. I started to post 3 pics from my tank then had to delete them heheheh:hilarious .
So here is my tank. 55Gallon

sandman12

i haev a question. Iam not 18 but can i like have my parents deal with the stuff and i take the shots, etc.?

kreach

Originally posted by nicky1.8t
can one some size these for me i cant get my pics to work any more i can shrink them but the file size doesnt move?

I'll shrink them for you. What's your email addy so I can send them back to you?

J

jbk65

Here's Picture 1. Just Starting the tank 30Gal, and am moving it to a 55 gal in about 2 weeks so it is not too impressive, but it is a start.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
nicky1.8t, you have to resize to 500x500 and use JPEG file type when saving.
Here ya go!