Aquarium of the Month -- Win a Free $75 Package

Originally posted by Beth
nicky1.8t, you have to resize to 500x500 and use JPEG file type when saving.
Here ya go!

I 'am having the same trouble how do I resize it because i've looked earound and have had no luck :help:

kreach

Originally posted by troubledfemale
I 'am having the same trouble how do I resize it because i've looked earound and have had no luck :help:

You have to resize them using some sort of graphics editing program like Microsoft Paint, Photoshop or various others. If you don't have access to one, I'd be happy to resize your pics for you... just send them to kreach@sbcglobal.net

Originally posted by kreach
You have to resize them using some sort of graphics editing program like Microsoft Paint, Photoshop or various others. If you don't have access to one, I'd be happy to resize your pics for you... just send them to kreach@sbcglobal.net

Thank you first I'll try to do it on my own because i would like to learn to do it, but if not I'll take you up on your offer. :D

nm reef

I'll post a full view of my 55 from several months ago. Its not a great pic... I miss the sight of the reef sitting on my wall...its torn down and re-located until a new display is ready to take its place. So this reef is no more...it was a very positive 3 three year learning experience. Hopefully I'll be able to develope a new reef to replace the memory of this one...

ddd

90 % bought items from slf.com hand picked rock thanks Dave Me and my son love this hobby together

vibe

nice tanks all
. i know that my little 10 gallon tank is no match for those big boy tanks. but here goes. 10 gallon nano reef tank