Aquarium Supplies

mikeandbren

I started an 80 gallon salt water tank 6 months ago. I live in San Diego, CA and was hoping that you guys could recommend a great place to go to purchase supplies and fish with people who actually know what they are doing.

mikeandbren

Have you ordered from this website before? If so, what condition did the animal(s) come in? I'm a little scared to order live animals on line. To tell you the truth, I check out this website all the time. I guess I just need some reassurance from someone who has ordered from saltwaterfish.com.

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by mikeandbren
Have you ordered from this website before? If so, what condition did the animal(s) come in? I'm a little scared to order live animals on line. To tell you the truth, I check out this website all the time. I guess I just need some reassurance from someone who has ordered from saltwaterfish.com.
Everything I have ever received from this website has come in wonderful condition. I have not been unhappy with SWF.com yet.

tinysmajick

Originally Posted by mikeandbren

I just recently placed and recieved a quite large order from them and was quite impressed.
Everything I got in was in excellent condition, better and most things bigger than I expected.