aquariums in rain forest cafe in Chi town

clownfishy

:jumping: It was awsome to c the aquariums they have there amd how the one as you enter the restruant is constucted. IF you are ever at woodfield mall it is deffinetly worth checking out . Ooo and that puffer in there was huge

i've been to 2 different rainforest cafes and was impressed with both set ups they had, i made the group i was with sit by one of the smaller tanks they had it helped pass the time while waiting forever for our food, (quite a while ago, so forever was about twenty min.)

lovethesea

The one in downtown Chi town is pretty impressive too. Goes from downstairs to the upstairs. Its next to Hard Rock and across from the Blues store/stage.

rapt0r32

Well right now I would have to say the one in mall of America is nice but not as nice as Woodfield. Then it would be a toss up for the one at Animal kingdom at Disney or Chitown. Only reason I really like to eat there is because of the Saltwater tanks. Food is alright but I am to busy watching the tanks...

tyr-sog

We have one here in Michiigan at Great Lakes Crossing Mall. Don't go to often because IMO the food is horrible and really expensive.

krishj39

Originally posted by spslover
i love to eat and watch them

Ok, I can understand loving to watch them, but didn't the employees get pissed when you ate the fish?

ekclark

I have a friend you used to be a diver/feeder at the rainforest. She lived in terror of foxface spines!