aquariums on tv etc.

ryanhayes9

are you guys ever watching a movie or something and when you see an aquarium go bye like in the shot you get all excited and want to see it agian like to see whats in it etc?
i was watching the ring 2 and at a part where the little boy was sleeping and the tv came on i saw an aquarium in the corner of the screen and immediatly got that feeling.
Am i crazy?

demartini

lol that happens to me im like omg! i know what all that stuff is! i was watching deuce bigalow the other day and i didnt even know the coral in the guys tank was fake before i started this hobby!

E

e.es.c

i think that too its cool to see that kind of stuff on tv or movies sometimes i rewind and look again

petjunkie

Yeah until you watch the special features and find out everything died after the shot like in Forty Year Old Virgin.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by DeMartini
lol that happens to me im like omg! i know what all that stuff is! i was watching deuce bigalow the other day and i didnt even know the coral in the guys tank was fake before i started this hobby!
I started reading this thread and the tank that Deuce Bigalow was hired to clean immediately came to mind!! :jumping: I always check out every tank in every movie, even if it is a goldfish bowl! I also always point out (much to my husbands annoyance) the fish that shouldn't be in the same tank together or that it is overcrowded. You all are not alone!

dirty-d

yah i saw duece bigalow on tv other day and its funny when antwon's fish is sick and duece comes over saying all this stuff that sounds made up............like the nitrates are high but i can stabalize it
what with a drop from your test kit
oh come on duece............but yah i like seeing other tanks on tv or in movies even for like a 2 second shot.......im like....... ***) rewind ***)

1911_guy

I don't remember any of those scenes in Deuce Bigalow...the only fish tank I saw in the whole movie is at the beginning when he gets some snails or something from that hot chick! just kidding...no I'm not.

tome

Originally Posted by DeMartini

I was just watching that movie on tv 20 minutes ago and they were at the fish tank scene.