Aquatic Tech, Columbia Station, Ohio

salty tank

Does anybody go to this store. I hear it is the best in my area. I really think it is. I met the owner and he is a wacko. He loves his fish and goes nuts over making them healthy. I trust the place but it is a little pricey

lpdk91

Yeah I buy my fish there but get my coral at RMS. RMS is way cheaper on coral but the selection sucks.

alyssia

Where is Columbia Station? Their is a Columbia something around me (I think it might be Columbia Center) but I'm near Columbus.

t11t5

Originally Posted by SaltFan
I've ordered some filtration from them online, good pricing.

His internet prices are great on dry products, But if you go to the store his prices are way to high...
I also think as much coral as he has his prices could be lower..
also needs smaller fish and coral frags... everything is big..

reefrobert

Hello,
I shop at RMS in willoughby, I think they have four locations in Ohio.
Prices are high on dry goods. great ALL glass Aquariums, bought a 20, and a 90 gal with mega flow. I want to order the 220 gal, but will have to wait till I get a basement, or my fish room!
ReefRobert

reefrobert

RMS Aquarium super store. it has a lot of all glass aquraium from the small to the very large. it has fresh and saltwater dry goods and fresh and saltwater fish, inverts, and coral as well as other pets. there is four locations in the greater Cleveland area.

t11t5

RMS has alot of All Glass Aquariums but their prices are a little high. There is a place in kent called Hutches Pet Shop. They have the best tank prices. I bought a 55g for $80. RMS wanted $113.

dina12

I window shop there at least 2 times a week. Some of Greg's prices are high but some are really good. A couple weeks ago he had some life rock for 2.50 and 4.50 a pound. His cleanup crew prices are really good too. He will also order almost anything you need. I had him order me 3 Boxer Crabs - took about a week to get them.
The first time I went there, I thought a bomb had hit the store. It is not the cleanest looking store but Greg does really know his stuff. He has a rough exterior - kinda wacky - but he he loves to talk about the hobby.
The Salty Critter in Vermilion is another great place to try.