Aquatinics T5 36 inch Light

brettfox27

I have only had this on my tank for 6 months. I am getting out of the hobby and want to get rid of it. I put about $400 into this unit including the bulbs. I am selling it for $300 shipped to anywhere in the U.S. Let me know if you are interested. Listed below are the specs from the manufacturers website. Please email me if you would like pictures or more information.
thanks
Features:
Unique aluminum fixture design allows the fixture to be placed directly on top of tank without dramatically heating the water or fixture.
9.5" wide and 4.25" high.
All fixtures come with 95% reflectivity Miro IV full-length individual reflectors for maximum light propagation.
Quiet dual ball bearing fan help displace heat away from the tank.
All aluminum construction for a light weight and ridged design.
All fixtures are powder coated for extended fixture life.
Two switches on fixture for dusk / dawn lighting or for reduced lighting applications. One switch for 3 of the lamps and one switch for 2 of the lamps. Also, separate power cords for each of the switches.
Splash shield keeps the bulbs safe while also helping to keep the heat away from the tank.

bpa3093

i am interested. dont know too much about your lights. how many watts? were they uses on a saltwater tank w/corals.

stickman

this is an awesome light fixture...195 watts<39 watt bulbs x 5> i have it over my 46 bow and it looks great. i keep softies lps and sps. and getting a clam soon! with the right bulb combination you can keep anything. i highly recommend it. great product.

brettfox27

like everyone else said, this light is great, it works great with almost any corals and invertebrates. it has 5 39 watt bulbs. dont forget that wattage doesnt mean that much in the saltwater world as people say that it does, it is all about intensity and the frequency of the light. i dont have any pics of the tank because it has been torn down. i left the tank with a friend to take care of over the same, i bought the light at the beginning of the summer, when i came back there were corals growing and coralline algae everywhere, (i never bought corals). enough said. let me know if you are interested.

stickman

my camera is at my girls house but i can get you some crappy ones with my phone...i'll post em in a few

stickman

well after loading the software for my phone it only transfers music and i dont have a card reader here...i'll post pics in the photo forum soon. sorry

brettfox27

price reduced to 270 shipped
your tank is probably too deep for these lights, i would suggest metal hallide for a tank of that depth

brettfox27

there are 5 t5 bulbs, they are about 6 months old i think, i am at school now, but can tell you exactly what they are when i get home, i am pretty sure they are a mixture of white and blue