aqurium stuff for sale

biohaz201

Hey guys, I am moving and well I have to get rid of the equipment. I live in El Paso ,TX. I have miscellaneous equipment. For the most part I would like to get rid of a 96 watt fluorescent pendant, 440 VHO lights with ballast, and reverse osmosis system. I guess who ever can come up with a reasonable offer for an item would get it. My email is biohaz@hotmail.com for any questions.

biohaz201

Thanks for the inquiry. The R/O is a Maxxima RO/DI Unit. It has 4 stages and it is rated at 24gpd. I was thinking around a hundred bucks. I would like your email address, just to give you more information about it, if you are still interested.

tervman

Originally posted by ecook
I can get a brand new five stage 100gpd at Air, Fire, and Ice for like $160.

got a web site for them?

biohaz201

Thanks ecook for the interest. SaltyNewbie the pendant is a 96 watt compact fluorescent. Its made by PowerQuad. The ballast on the 440 is an Icecap ballast.

biohaz201

Sorry i haven't answered sooner. The set-up is about a 1 1/2 years old. It come with a fan and a timer. It is encased within a hood that has a metal reflector. It would come bulbs that were used for 6 months. Its still in excellent condition. I was hoping for around 400 but its not definite. I can send pictures if you give me an email address.