Aragamilk results

burnnspy

I have tested it and found it to be extremely effecient in maintaining calcium and alkalinity levels.
I believe it to be better the two part additives and easier to use.
Highly recommended by me and is now a permanent part of my reef maintenance.
BurnNSpy

wally

Have you or anyone out there ever tried the arga"might" powder? Its a 10 micron powder made from crushed agranite. I would think that wouls work good as well.

ironreef

theres many bboards out there. many ppl who respnd say they Didn't like the stuff. But I have not experiance and if it works it works. I would keep using it. But IME I have clams sps and I never had a prob with cal and alk. I used kalk and turbo,buffer when needed. Maintain magnesium= makes sure thats not low. But I just never had a prob. i use a reactor which is the best.

adrian

I have the aragamite powder in my closet, I tried it and it didnt do anything for me. Mabey it would work in a tank with a low calcification rate. Some say that the pH has to be in the 6 range for aragonite to dissolve, therefore it cant possibly work in most tanks :rolleyes: Thats just what I have heard though, I say stick with kalk, cheaper and it works ;)

burnnspy

1. I didnt mention aragonite powder.
2. I have only 1 Acropora in my 29gal reef so with Aragamilk I no longer need Turbo Calcium as far as I can tell. Everything depends on how loaded a tank is of course.
BurnNSpy