Archives

petieaztec

did you all know that there was an archive section. I men it tells you everything form how to set up a new tank to breeding clownfish to how much light you need. I never saw that you should all check that out!

mrdc

Originally Posted by petieaztec
did you all know that there was an archive section. I men it tells you everything form how to set up a new tank to breeding clownfish to how much light you need. I never saw that you should all check that out!

Unfortunately a lot people are unaware of it.

petieaztec

oh i know i was unaware and i have been here for awhile. beth told me about it and at first i couldn't find it. really the newbee section should not be as full as it is. they need to check out the archieves first. I know befor i post anything i will look there first. i just wanted everyone here to know it is there. so again guys check it out. oh its at the bottom of the page.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I am curious as to how people could be unaware of this, since it is set up exactly like any other forum??
Just curious as to how you might have missed the Archives.

fedukeford

i always see people talking about the archives, i just thought it was like when you did a search for a thread or something, and ive been here for like 1 year and a half without seeing it
..... where is it??

beth

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! Its the last forum at the bottom of the home page. Right beneath the Aquarium.

shogun323

Thanks for the headsup Petie.
I wasnt aware it was there either. I figured when people referred to the archives that they were talking about just checking out old threads with the search function.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
They are old threads, but many info-threads are there on various topics, and they are the best of the best threads that have been posted here over the years. Pretty good info, especially for a new hobbyists needing some guidance.

petieaztec

Originally Posted by shogun323
Thanks for the headsup Petie.
I wasnt aware it was there either. I figured when people referred to the archives that they were talking about just checking out old threads with the search function.
It was all Beth i can't take the credit, and with martin i agree it should be moved to the top above the newbee thread.