Are these feather dusters?

pegasus

Although I only see one crown, it and the tubes appear to be colonial feather dusters.

Mandymae

What's the difference between colonial and the larger ones? There are more but the pic file is too big to upload, they're mostly on this rock.

pegasus

What's the difference between colonial and the larger ones? There are more but the pic file is too big to upload, they're mostly on this rock.
Spiroid, colonial, cluster, hawaiian feather, etc., are all worms that live in tubes with feathery crowns that capture food particles. Just as there is a variety of fish in the same family, dusters come in several shapes and sizes.

Large picture files have to be resized until they are 1mb or smaller. If using a computer, open the picture in Paint, and click resize. Depending on the size of the picture, it may take a few tries to get it down to 1000kb (1mb) or less. It it's a picture that's orginally 3.5mb, I usually start by clicking resize (top left), in the By: Horizontal box I click once on 100, and enter 50 (this changes both Horizontal and Verticle). Click Okay, then click the blue tab in the top left corner. Click Save As, move cursor over to JPEG, and click it. Save it as whatever you want to call it. I simply add an A behind the original file name, click Save, and it will appear directly behind the original picture. Check the size of the picture to make sure it's smaller than 1mb. If so, it will upload.

If you take the picture with a cell phone, simply send the picture to yourself in a message, and your phone will resize it automatically before sending. Use the picture in your messages to upload to this site.