Are these friendly?

reef bug

I found these tiny white worms (about 15 total in my 120 gal reef) on my aquarium glass when I turned the lights on. Hoping for pods, instead I get these ugly things :notsure:
They're almost invisible, about the size of an eyelash. I took a pic and enlarged it to find a nasty looking worm.
My first thought is of bristle worms so I looked up as much as I could find.
Now I'm confused. Some opinions say good, others say bad. Most say if they are orange/brown, and large or fat, then they are dangerous.
The size, color, and location (on glass) of the worms in my tank is not typical to other reefers' worm complaints.
Does anyone have expereince with this worm? Mine are very skinny, short, and white today...but what will next week bring? Should I buy a predator to eat them or let them be?

tangs123

a majority of people think they are good including me (so yes they are bristleworms)
and i read the same thing that the big brown ones can be dangerous so the ones you have are good and you can keep in the tank

fishgeek01

Im Not Sure How Big They Will Get, But I Have Found That With Any Of The Small Inverts That We Have In Our Tank Like Copepodes Etc. The Population Will Adjust Itself To Your Tank, Meaning The Competition For Food And Other Nutrients, Space, And Other Requirements Should Keep The Populations In Check, My Opinion You Can Never Have To Many Of These Small Creatures, Until They Start Doing Damage To Things Like Corals And Such. But I Think This Type Will Stay Small And Not Do Any Harm, So I Guess Lucky You...

reef bug

Thanks for the info and the compliments. You should see my snail egg sack pics!
I'll try to accept my new worms as friends, but will be on the lookout for a population explosion or growth spurt. I should have never blown up their picture to get a better view. I could have rested comfortably in denial before I knew what they really looked like!
My GHSG is about 6" long as well. His name is Dozer...becasue he is a "sleeper" goby and he's alwasy moving the sand around. He's always up to something funny. When I took that pic, he was moving pieces codium to the other side of the tank. Every time he picks up a piece, he hangs onto it for a few minutes while he deciding where to move it to. He swims around looking like he's smoking a cigar. He is most definitley a cool fish...one of our favorites.