are these harder to breed than you average?

albm

i work at my lfs and they recently got a contract with ora and we are going to be bringing in picasso clowns and im gunna get a mated pair is there any different set up for these guys or any harder of a task to breed these ones. this will be my first time learning to breed clowns so i would like to know what set up i need and what kind of set up it takes to run phyto colonies and rotifer colonies. i have done a fair amount of research into this and am still doing plenty more but i plan to start this in the new year so any and all help is appreciated

fmarini

all of these perc and ocellaris clownfish are pretty straight forward to breed. Just because they have extensive misbarring doesnt change there breeding habits.
Thats said- be aware that misbarring, esp to the level of picassos and extremes are a very rare event, and while you will get some(read very few) offspring w/ picasso level misbarring, the majority of your clownfish fry will look like a standard clownfish.
I like to think of it this way, ORA only breeds for clownfish to generate picassos and extremes, because they have higher dollar values, however since the majority of the offspring look normal- they sell them as "normal looking" clownfish.