Are you a loser if.....

rberhow

Ofi boy, chill. The girl is making sure you have completely drove yourself insane waiting for her call, given up ever hearing from her, and then she will call. Its all the element of surprise. She needs to know that you feel she is worth waiting for. (Shhh, don't anyone tell our ofice boy that this is actually the way she gains control) She'll call. Why wouldn't she? Look at how much we all love you. She's crazy if she doesn't.

lovethesea

Originally Posted by rberhow
Its all the element of surprise. She needs to know that you feel she is worth waiting for. (Shhh, don't anyone tell our ofice boy that this is actually the way she gains control) .

I told him that was in our handbook, about page 14......I don't think he got it.

oficedepot

Originally Posted by rberhow
Ofi boy, chill. The girl is making sure you have completely drove yourself insane waiting for her call, given up ever hearing from her, and then she will call. Its all the element of surprise. She needs to know that you feel she is worth waiting for. (Shhh, don't anyone tell our ofice boy that this is actually the way she gains control) She'll call. Why wouldn't she? Look at how much we all love you. She's crazy if she doesn't.
i think ya'll are trying to make me feel better. because apparently i bombed.
thanks for the effort though
<walks away>

keleighr

Originally Posted by Speg
Actually both of you that gave advice gave very good advice.
I currently found a girl that I used to know from high school and we recently started hanging out. I am not attracted to her even though she is a cute girl... and amazingly enough I can talk to her without being shy one bit.. and thats a big deal for me seeing as how im always shy. She is actually shy around me though because she is very attracted to me... isnt that sad? I dont want her but she wants me.... so sad. Either way I feel this will help boost my confidence when I do find a girl I like......... at least maybe it will :)
Also to the other person that said I need to accept myself and be comfortable with me before anything else also gave great advice. I've been trying to do that... I am very self conscious about my looks. My exgirlfriend told me I was cute and whatever.. but she was probably only being nice because she was stuck with me for so long! Anyways she coulda been trying to be nice right? When she looked funny i'd still tell her how beautiful she was :p lol... dang i'm bad.. anyways! I am currently working on getting to know 'me' and bettering myself physically and mentally.. so... right now i'm not wanting a girlfriend.. but when the time comes hopefully i'll be more comfortable with myself and things will alllllllllllllll work out.
You want a pic fo me? I have a pic I took a few weeks ago that I keep on myspace.com so here it is.
ps: thanks a lot for the tips - it's greatly appreciated.

wow so you are using this girl to build your confidence, that is wrong. You need to tell this girl out right that you do not think of here that way cause she is probably just waiting around and hoping that you will in turn show her the same attraction that she is giving you.

keleighr

Originally Posted by OficeDepot
but i did rise to the occassion, no?

I am really proud of you but....i know here is the but..........maybe this girl is just as shy as you are and she may be going through the whole thing that you just went though just to give her the card.
she may be calling all of her friends at this point asking what she needs to do and how should she call and all that.......so don't give up hope.

oficedepot

i am not shy. no. not at all. yeah.
i haven't met a creole that was shy. then again, i didn't know any creole before her.
i am giving it time.
but don't you think it's easier to admit defeat? so the misery doesn't drag on

rberhow

OK, how often did you go into this store before you gave her the card?? If someone handed me their card and never came in again, I would think, hmmm, maybe he's wasn't as interested as he seemed. Now, I know you don't want to be like the stalker type either. So go back in the store like you are all in a rush for something for work, cruise through, but when you see her give her that killer smile. You know, the one you have been practicing in the mirror ever since you decided to pursue her. Leave it at that. You never know, maybe she lost your card and this will give her the opportunity to ask you for your number or better yet, set up the time and date for a killer cup of coffee.

oficedepot

well we used to always go to staples coz it's closer. that one time i don't why but we decided to go to office depot and we saw her.
ever since then we've been buying stuff at office depot. actually, pretending to buy. i mostly went there to see if she was there because she's part-time and i must've gone more than 10 times before last week.
if she lost my card that easily i might as well throw it in the trash myself

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by keleighr
wow so you are using this girl to build your confidence, that is wrong. You need to tell this girl out right that you do not think of here that way cause she is probably just waiting around and hoping that you will in turn show her the same attraction that she is giving you.
honey, i don't think he meant it that way... i think he was just saying that having a girl around that is attracted to him will bost his confidence... not that he's keeping her around for that reason... and in a later post, i think he said that he's told her he's not interested...

oficedepot

Originally Posted by bigarn
Be a rock, be an island .... a rock feels no pain and an island never cries!
original .. huh?
i can't be either. i feel too much.
CONTACT THE TETRA GRAMMATON!