Are you allowed to do a 9-Pack???

kahnsell

I just have a purple tang, a sohol and a big sailfin. I also had a few yellows and blues, but I took them out last year to reduce my nitrate levels. None of the tangs bother anyone, but it is important to add the Sohol last.
As far as sending out the clown eggs; no chance. It is not worth the hassle and the babies would never make it... I've had the mated pair of clowns for 3 years, but they just started laying eggs a few months ago.
It is constantly a work in progress and the photos don't really do it justice. I did not have the time to post photos of my ricordea bed or my other mushroom colony or my toadstool leather. If people want me to, I can post those photos this weekend...

kahnsell

Also, hatching rotifers is very difficult in my opinion. I have a hatching kit for the rotifers, but it never worked. I tried it back in the day when I collected seahorses (the worldest dumbest creatures) and none of them ever hatched...
For a few clownfish, it is not worth the effort in my opinion...

floorguy

Originally posted by Kahnsell
I just have a purple tang, a sohol and a big sailfin. I also had a few yellows and blues, but I took them out last year to reduce my nitrate levels. None of the tangs bother anyone, but it is important to add the Sohol last.
As far as sending out the clown eggs; no chance. It is not worth the hassle and the babies would never make it... I've had the mated pair of clowns for 3 years, but they just started laying eggs a few months ago.
It is constantly a work in progress and the photos don't really do it justice. I did not have the time to post photos of my ricordea bed or my other mushroom colony or my toadstool leather. If people want me to, I can post those photos this weekend...

hey I have been hearing about ric beds when ya get a chance could you post a pic of them thanks.

shawnts106

For your brain coral.. since he isnt doing good.. move him to a spot with less current... Mine did that forever untill I relized he didnt like it there... so I moved him to a low curent area with med. light.. of course at the bottom of the tank and now he is doing wonderful ... here is a picture!!!