Are you homophobic?

medguy80

I find this intersting. I will agree with someone else on here and say some make the rest of us look bad. I hate the fact that most are just clubbers or what ever. I mean there are a few of us that are just like everyone else. Like I said me and my partner have been together for 3.5 years and do not go out to the clubs and things. I was actually wondering if I was the only gay one on this site.
Well I will agree with most.
Brock

watson3

Originally Posted by medguy80
I was actually wondering if I was the only gay one on this site.
Can we not use the word Gay in this sense..This is not what the definition of the word means..In any way shape or form....

linda2000

Hello watson. :happyfish I don't know what dictionary you're reading, but gay can mean "happy, jovial" or "a homosexual". I take it you're not a gay gay?

04mach

Where are the mods when you need one. I believe if god wanted same --- --- he wouldnt have made Eve.

watson3

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
but isnt gay a sub definition of homosexual?
Only now in the PC world..Homosexuals have twisted the word to mean what they need it to

04mach

Originally Posted by medguy80
I should have been politically correct and say am I the only homosexual. LOL
Or ***

watson3

Originally Posted by 04mach
Where are the mods when you need one. I believe if god wanted same --- --- he wouldnt have made Eve.

....Adam and Steve...

linda2000

thats your personal opinion 04mach and i thank you for giving it honestly. but i'd appreciate if you didn't use the word in "***"s, because thats no different than the "n" word or any other slur, and shows that you can't hold an intelligent human conversation without putting people down.

linda2000

Why create this poll and show the users ID and how they voted?
Because if you're man enough to vote for it or against it, why should you have to hide behind an anonymous poll? we already know you're a homophobe so you might as well cast your vote.

watson3

Originally Posted by Linda2000
but i'd appreciate if you didn't use the word
Then close the thread...You knew that this would eventually start something between people who know it is wrong, and the people who do not realize how immoral they are..Please notice that I did not point any fingers at anyone, therefore you can take it as you will....

myreef05

Originally Posted by 04mach
Ya, it was Adam and Eve, Not Adam and Steve. God will take care of them thats for sure.

watson3

we already know you're a homophobe so you might as well cast your vote.
What is your definition of HomoPhobe? Am I afraid of them NO..Am I afraid they will affect my way of life NO..Do I think it is wrong YES...If you are going to accuse people of things they did not say, please feel free to close your thread...

pontius

also, why do you flatter yourself into thinking some gay man would randomly come up to you on the street and try to kiss you? do you have women who do this to you? Not flaming, bashing, etc., just want to know your reasoning. I think the hatred most of the time comes from ignorance, or a lack of knowledge towards this.
when I said that, I followed it with "but I don't think that scenario is likely to play out", which tells me that either 1> you only skimmed over my post before making such a dumb reply to it, or 2> your reading comprehension skills aren't up to snuff. either way, not flaming, bashing, etc. I said I don't have a problem with most gay people, and I probably know more gay people than you do.
in your final sentence, I think "hatred" is a strong word. but I think a lot of religious people think homosexuality is a sin, and I don't have any problem with their beliefs in that, since the Bible does pretty much spell that out. but I don't think most people "hate" gay people. and either way, it's all opinion as long as they don't bring harm to gay people.

linda2000

why should the thread be closed just because a few people aren't respectful enough to post in a thread thats outside of their typical way of life? all i asked is that if he wants to continue to post here, please don't use that word, which i consider a profanity.
i asked in the beginning on this to not post if you were going to hateful. someone just wanted to see their post count go up.
remember the golden rule children from kindergarten, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

myreef05

why should the thread be closed just because a few people aren't respectful enough to post in a thread thats outside of their typical way of life? all i asked is that if he wants to continue to post here, please don't use that word, which i consider a profanity.
i asked in the beginning on this to not post if you were going to hateful. someone just wanted to see their post count go up.
remember the golden rule children from kindergarten, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
Post counts do not go up in the "Aquarium"

watson3

which i consider a profanity.

You finding that word offensive is like some people finding Homosexuality offensive..Should it be stopped?

04mach

Why create this poll and show the users ID and how they voted?
Because if you're man enough to vote for it or against it, why should you have to hide behind an anonymous poll? we already know you're a homophobe so you might as well cast your vote.
I belive you just want to see who is gay along with you. Dont you have chat rooms for that?
As for being a "homophobe",Id rather be called that than a Fag.