Are you Kidding me??????????

darren0311

This is such Bull $h&*, I have a gen. Question about something with my tank and I am not the only one on here who does, I have seen It before, No i dont know everything, but I and alot of other people on this Stupid forum could use some help!!! All anyone wants to talk about is "look at my new lighting" or "look at the way I Display'd My Live rock" or some other crap, Damn, its like who's Di&* is bigger, Why dont you just break out a measuring stick and find out!! everone is trying to out do one another on here. You have one person who post pic's of the nice job he did on his tank and then some Jackass comes along and post a pic of his tank on the poor guys thred.. I mean come on!. I am so done with SWF Forums. It is a damn shame what this forum has come too...
Kick me off I dont give a sh&*
I got my answers from another forum

salt life

darren i sent you a PM, fuego why don't you go be a 15yo kid instead of trying to be a tough kid on a fish site. if he is mad then let him be mad, why does everyone have to make comments.

tdog7879

Originally Posted by Salt Life
http:///forum/post/2968126
darren i sent you a PM, fuego why don't you go be a 15yo kid instead of trying to be a tough kid on a fish site. if he is mad then let him be mad, why does everyone have to make comments.
BECAUSE THERE ALOT OF UPTIGHT BIT(hes in here .......EAT A XANIX